Have A Cracking Easter and Make It A Sizzling Summer
We’re having a cracking Easter break here at Bluestone with so much free range fun going on for our guests who are certainly finding their wild thing.
We’re celebrating even more after the latest tourism figures released by Visit Wales and the Welsh Government show that Wales has been attracting more tourists than any other part of the UK.
Of course we knew that would be the case – Wales is and Pembrokeshire specifically is a great place to come and enjoy a luxury short break holiday.
Last year British residents made 9.93 million visits to Wales, outperforming Britain as a whole, according to the Great Britain Tourism Survey for 2013.
And we’re sure many of you will be either coming back to Pembrokeshire or West Wales yet again this year as many are already doing this Easter holiday period.
So if you haven’t managed to escape this Bank Holiday weekend, why not take a look at a half term break or summer short break holiday?
There’s so much to do at Bluestone and throughout Pembrokeshire to keep you, family and friends entertained:
- All weather activities from the Blue Lagoon water park to the indoor Adventure Centre;
- Great scenery and countryside to run wild in;
- Relax and invigorate yourself at The Well Spa Retreat;
- Reach new heights on our indoor climbing wall;
- Whizz down our new 150ft zip wire in the Steep Ravine;
- Enjoy some great locally sourced and produced food in our restaurants and pub;
- And above all just relax and wild fun with a loved one, family or friends.
There’s been a lot in the news this year about staycations in the UK and how more and more people are opting for short break holidays spread throughout the seasons. This year, here at Bluestone National Park Resort, we’re pleased to reveal our additional 60 new luxury lodges have encouraged this.