Inclusive Breaks terms and conditions.
1. Valid on stays for arrival up to 19th December 2014
2. Price varies depending on numbers of adults and children staying in the accommodation. Altering the number of guests will increase or reduce the price.
3. Price includes;
You can choose from one of the restaurants below:-
• Three course themed meal in the Yard restaurant
• Two course meal in the Knights Tafarn pub
• Meal up to the value of £15.95 per adult, or £7.95 per child from the Takeaway Menu
• Two course meal in the Carreg Las, Bistro Restaurant.
If you would prefer lunch as part of your package instead of the Dinner option you can choose from the following options:-
• Two course lunch in the Wild Wood Café
• Two course lunch in the Knights Tafarn
• One course lunch in Camp Smokey.
Breakfast is served daily in the Wild Wood Cafe between 8.30am and 10.30am. There is no need to book, however our busiest period is between 9:30 – 10:30am.
Booking is not required for the Knights Tafarn, Wild Wood Café or Camp Smokey; however Booking is essential for the Carreg Las or the Yard. For further information and to book, please visit the Village Central or the Adventure Centre Reception.
1 Activity for each member of your party (2 if staying for a midweek and 3 for a week break) from the list supplied.
2. Spa thermal rooms 2 hour entry for each adult member of your party (Aged 16+) plus one 25 minute Spa experience per accommodation unit booked.
3. This package is only available to book online and is subject to availability.
4. Once you have booked the package we will schedule your activities and advise you of your itinerary at least 72 hours before arrival.
5. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to availability.
6. Prices are subject to change without notice but once you have booked your break your price is fixed.
7. Excludes all beverages.
8. Only Adults and Children are entitled to the Inclusive elements, if you have an infant that you wish to be eligible for the package please submit them as a child instead, rather then choosing an infant during the booking process.
9. Activities offered by Bluestone that are not included within the Bluestone Inclusive package may be upgraded prior to arrival - subject to availability.(This is not available once you arrive on resort) Please note that this will be subject to an upgrade fee which will be based on the full price of the chosen activity.
All upgrades will result in the sacrifice of any activities included within the Bluestone Inclusive package (per individual). Please contact a member of the Sales Team on 01834 862400 for more information.