Bluestone Professional Cookery Apprentice
September 2016 – December 2017
This apprenticeship programme will run over a period of 18 months through a unique blend of on and off the job training in specialist kitchens and classrooms both at the college and your place of work.
The programme will further be enhanced with opportunities to compete in national and international competitions, and pre-organised visits to specialist exhibitions and events.
Benefits of a Bluestone Apprenticeship:
Bluestone will pay for or provide:
- Transport to the college
- Books for the course
- Knife set and chefs whites.
Students will be paid on an Apprentice rate which would equate to £500 per month for year 1, rising to £800 per month for year 2.
Additional Bluestone benefits:
- Bluestone staff points redeemable against accommodation or activities.
- Staff discounts
- FREE entry to Blue Lagoon Water Park for you and 6 guests.
- FREE entry to the indoor Adventure Centre
- Staff Events
- Access to the Bluestone Wellbeing programme offering fitness, mindfulness and health classes.
- 12th August – Open Day 10am - 3pm (Come along and find out more about the apprenticeships, meet the staff and find out all about the staff benefits here at Bluestone)
- 19th August – Assessment Day - Times will be given at the open day
If you’re interested, please APPLY below and come to our arrivals lodge here at Bluestone on Friday the 12th of August between 10am and 3pm for our Open day, we will then give you more information and times for the assessment day. If you have any questions, call our HR team on 01834 862146
View Our Full Prospectus