Bluestone's premier lodge.
These breathtaking lodges offer luxurious comfort with a liberating sense of space. Detached, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms (two of them en-suite), a Skomer sleeps six people in style.
A gloriously appointed open-plan kitchen leads into the lounge area, with its mezzanine floor and impressive balcony directly above. Table and chairs are set on the patio – the perfect spot for alfresco dining on summer evenings.
Accommodation 360 Views
Skomer lodges include the following features:
- Six beds in three bedrooms consisting of one double and two twin beds.
- Three bathrooms two of which are en-suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Private outdoor patio
- TV with digital receiver and DVD player
- Upstairs "cwtch" area with TV
- Downstairs bedroom and bathroom allowing for wheelchair accessibility in the Skomer Lodges.
Accommodation Floor Plan