Upgrade to Bluestone Inclusive
Bluestone National Park Resort is delighted to offer you this upgrade offer for your short break, including breakfast, dinner, activities, spa entry and a relaxing spa experience!
What is included in your upgrade package:
A daily breakfast buffet served in the Yard
Daily meal or lunch at any of Bluestones favourite restaurants.**
One activity on a weekend and two on a midweek break and three on a weeks break.
Each adult will receive a two hour thermal room session at the Well Spa
One complimentary 30 minute treatment per lodge
Take a closer look at the activities available
How much is it to Upgrade?
Bluestone Inclusive is £30 per day for an adult and £15 per child:
Weekend - Adult £90 Child £45
Midweek - Adult £120 Child £60
Week - Adult £210 Child £105
How to upgrade to Bluestone Inclusive?
To upgrade to Bluestone Inclusive please login to my booking and then upgrade on the left hand side or contact reservations on 01834 862 400 (open 10am - 6pm Monday - Friday).
* Bluestone Inclusive Upgrade is only available for 3,4 and 7 night breaks. (Not valid between 20th December 2013 & 5th January 2014)
Upgrade is subject to availability and the offer only applies when all members of the party upgrades. Prices vary depending on the time of year.
** Booking is not required for the Knights Tafarn, Wild Wood Café or Camp Smokey; however booking is essential for the Carreg Las or the Yard. For further information and to book, please visit Village Central or the Adventure Centre Reception.
You can choose from one of the restaurants below:-
· Three course themed meal in the Yard restaurant
· Two course meal in the Knights Tafarn pub*
· Meal up to the value of £15.95 per adult, or £7.95 per child from the Takeaway Menu
· Two course meal in the Carreg Las, Fine Dining Restaurant from the Table d’hôte menu.
If you would prefer lunch as part of your package instead of the Dinner option you can choose from the following options:
· Two course lunch in the Wild Wood Café
· Two course lunch in the Knights Tafarn*
· One course lunch in Camp Smokey.
Breakfast is served daily in the Yard restaurant between 8.30am and 10.30am. There is no need to book, however our busiest period is between 9:30 – 10:30am.