Sorry this offer has now closed!
Start your 2013 in fine form – if your New Year’s resolution is to exercise more, treat the ones you love or just relax and get way from the stresses of everyday life then Bluestone is the perfect place to visit.
Our New You breaks offer a great choice of dining options, not only will we take care of breakfast but you can also can also count on us to provide delicious evening meal every day plus half a bottle of wine each!*
Combine this with a guided walk or cycle tour of Bluestone and unlimited Spa Thermal Room entry during your stay, our Bluestone January New You breaks offer great value from just £99*.
What's included in the New You Break
Daily breakfast buffet
Start your day in style with a hearty daily breakfast buffet served in The Yard, consisting of cereals, juices, fruit, bacon, eggs and all your favourites.
Delicious evening meal served every day
Daily themed three course dinner served in The Yard Restaurant , or either a hearty meal served in The Knights Tafarn. All evening meals include - half bottle wine per person
Unlimited Spa Thermal Room entry per adult
Slip into a soft robe and indulge in day of pampering at our luxurious Spa. Go on, Spoil yourself!
A guided tour of Bluestone
Explore the spectacular surroundings of Bluestone with your very own guided tour on foot with our resident historian Terry John*.
Complimentary use of Blue Lagoon Water Park
With breathtaking rides, rapid rivers and flumes and relaxing pools, Blue Lagoon is a fun-filled, sub-tropical waterpark that guarantees thrilling aqua-adventures.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price based on 2 adults staying for a midweek break in a Caldey Lodge arriving 28/1/13
2. Each Adult will also get the choice of a guided walk on Thursday with Terry John
3. All evening meals include - half bottle wine per person
4. Valid on midweek breaks for arrival between 7th January 2013 - 28th January 2013
5. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to availability.
6. Prices are subejct to change without notice but once you have booked your break your price is fixed.