Charge to Accommodation Facility
What can I use it for?
You may use the charge back facility for the purchase of any activities, food & beverage or retail consumption on the Bluestone resort at all permanent fixed till points.
When can I use it?
You can use it up to 5am on the day of your departure.
How do I use it?
- Upon being asked for payment state that you wish to charge back to your accommodation and hand over your brown key card wallet and key card.
- Confirm your accommodation number e.g. Augustus Way 2.
- You will be asked to confirm the name of the main person on the booking.
- Staff will check this name against the booking to confirm authenticity.
- You will be presented with a receipt to sign, sign the receipt and hand back to till operator.
- Your key card wallet, key card and a copy of the receipt will be handed back to you.
- Repeat as required.
- You can check the charges on your bill at any time by using the TV in your accommodation, instructions are provided on the TV system.
- If you have a query on any item on your bill, please visit Village Central no later than 10am on the day of departure.
10. Your bill will be settled automatically on your day of departure or whenever the value of goods / services purchased crosses our authorisation limits.
Bluestone will pre authorise credit upon production of a valid debit or credit card. This amount will reduce the amount of credit that is on your credit / debit card for up to seven days.
Each night, Bluestone will check the amount you have spent and if you have spent more than the credit amount, we will take payment at this time and reset your pre authorisation limit.
You must carry your brown key card wallet and key card with you at all times if you wish to charge to your accommodation. Without both the card and wallet we are unable to charge back to your accommodation.
Bluestone retains the right to stop your use of this facility at any time and for any reason including but not limited to; failure of authorisation, technical issues etc.
Bluestone retains the right to recover any unpaid bills and recovery costs through appropriate legal channels.
You agree that each person with a brown key card wallet may charge to the accommodation and that you remain solely responsible for settling the bill. Note that our system does not have the facility to restrict the amount of charges that are charged back to any accommodation.
You agree that Bluestone will automatically settle the bill as the amount crosses our company limits and when due on day of departure.
Any queries on your bill must be raised within 7 days of departure. We are unable to deal with any queries raised after this date.