Caldey Adapted Lodge - Sleeps 4
The Caldey Lodges are semi-detached and offer a variety of fantastic views over the nearby woodland and Preseli Mountains.
The Caldey Adapted lodges are more suitable for guests with disabilities. The lodges include wider doorways, a shower seat and handrails, and emergency pull cords.
The Adapted lodges are semi-detached, with two bedrooms, wet-room or shower cubicle and a large open-plan lounge, kitchen, dining area and patio.
Did you know some Caldey Lodges have interconnecting doors, which can be opened on request if two families or friends wish to be next to each other?
Accommodation 360 Views
Key Accommodation Details:
- Open plan living space with spacious lounge/diner.
- Flat Screen TV with digital receiver and DVD player.
- Free WiFi Internet Access.
- One wetroom with shower.
- Heated towel rail.
- Shower seat and handrails.
- Fully equipped including crockery, cutlery, glasses and utensils.
- Dishwasher and Microwave.
- Starter pack (dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, cloths).
- Two bedrooms, one with a double and one with twin beds.
- Bed linen, duvets, pillows and towels.
- Patio or decked area with patio furniture.
- Bike rack.
Please note items including iron and ironing board, additional towels and linen, hair dryer and maid service can be hired for an additional supplimentary charge from Guest Relations.
Accommodation Floor Plan
Ramsey Lodge - Sleeps 4
Spacious first floor kitchen and lounge, with two bedrooms on the ground floor.
Cottage - Sleeps 4
Our two bedroom cottages are situated right in the heart of the Bluestone Village.