Gateholm Lodge - Sleeps 6
Perfect for larger families.
These lodges have three bedrooms on the ground floor, with one en-suite bathroom and a second bathroom. Embracing ‘upside down living’, they are designed to tuck into the sloping valley, with a studio style kitchen and spacious lounge on the first floor taking full advantage of the views.
Outside, there is a patio area from which to view light pollution-free skies at night.
- First floor open plan living space with spacious lounge/diner.
- Flat Screen TV with digital receiver and DVD player.
- Free WiFi Internet Access.
- One modern wetroom with shower.
- One bathroom with shower.
- Heated towel rail.
- Fully equipped including crockery, cutlery, glasses and utensils.
- Dishwasher and Microwave.
- Starter pack (dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, cloths).
- Three bedrooms on the ground floor, with one en-suite bathroom and a second bathroom.
- Bed linen, duvets, pillows and towels.
- Patio or decked area with patio furniture.
- Bike rack.
Please note items including iron and ironing board, additional towels and linen, hair dryer and maid service can be hired for an additional supplimentary charge from Guest Relations.
Skomer - Sleeps 6
These breathtaking lodges are supremely comfortable with a liberating sense of space.
Dinas - Sleeps 8
Epitomising modern family living, with spacious lounge/diner and fully equipped kitchen.
Caldey Connect - Sleeps 8
Essentially two Caldey lodges with a connecting door, so there’s plenty of room for everyone.