Bikes and Buggies
Sometimes your feet need a holiday too, why not hire a bike or buggy during your stay?
If you’re looking to explore what Bluestone has to offer, you can do so by using 2 feet, 2 wheels or 4 wheels! Will miles of nature trails and cycle paths to explore; you can walk, run, cycle or drive our buggies until your hearts content!
Bike and Buggy Hire Opening Times
Monday and Friday : 08:00 am – 19:00 pm
Tuesday and Saturday : 09:00 am - 17:00 pm
Wednesday/ Thursday/ Sunday : 10:00 am - 17:00 pm
Buggy Hire - Our top tips
We have a limited number of 4 seated electric buggies for you to hire. Travel in style and use them until your hearts content around our resort. These usually sell out so make sure you pre-book yours before you arrive.
Pre-book your Buggy
1. A full driving Licence will need to be presented at the time of hire this must be a full UK or EU licence only.
2. ONLY those with a valid, full UK or EU licence are permitted to drive the buggy.
3. Any children found driving the buggy will lead to it being detained due to safety reasons.
4. No deposit is taken for the Bikes or Buggies but card detail will be kept at time of collection.
5. Your buggy must be returned by 10:30am on your day of departure, fully charged, just as they were when you collected them.
6. Simply park them outside of the building were you will be greeted by a member of our team.
7. If you are departing before we open, simply leave the buggy outside are gated area and inform security as you depart.
7. Midweek Hire (Monday to Friday). You can collect your buggy from 2pm on a Monday and return it by 10:30am on a Friday.
7. Weekend Hire (Friday to Monday). You can collect your buggy from 2pm on a Friday and return it by 10:30am on a Monday.
Buggy Charging Stations
Located at The Village, Adventure Centre and the Blue Lagoon.
There are also charging stations supplied for the convenience of guests on most of the roads around the resort.
We offer a great range of bikes here at Bluestone, including tag-alongs for the youngest to ride along in or trailers. Choose from Mountain or Leisure bike and see Pembrokeshire countryside from the comfort of two wheels.
We can provide the following Bikes and Accessories.
Tag (one person)
Minimum age 5 max age 10 years.
Trailer (two Person)
Minimum age 18 months, max age 5 years. 45kg gross weight max on trailer including luggage.
Adult Sizes 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”. Child Sizes 20” 24” with or without gears.
Adults Sizes 17”, 19". Child bike with Stabilizer - Sizes 16” Available with back pedal breaks.
All our bikes have a 30 point M check prior to hire and are subject to height and ability on bike. For example if a bike is booked and customer too large for the bike we will go up to next available size, please be aware this may include an extra hire cost due to nature of child to adult prices. Each lodge and cottage has its own bike rack outside or nearby.
Dropping off your Bike
Your bike must be returned by 10:30am on your day of departure, simply return to the rack on the outside of the building were you will be greeted by a member of our team. If you are departing before we open, simply leave the bikes outside are gated area and inform security as you depart.
Bike Hire Shop
Our Bike shop stocks bike locks, repair kits, helmets and repair services.
All helmets are sold at a cost, as there is no profit to be made on safety!
Helmets from £9
Bike locks from £5
Puncture repair kits from £3
Repair services for bikes are subject to the type of bike work needed and cost.
Shuttle Bus Service
Our friendly bus drivers will be happy to pick you up and drop you off at various locations around the resort.
Running daily between 9am & 1.15pm and 1.45pm & 9pm
departing from the Bluestone Village (quarter past & quarter to the hour) up to The Blue Lagoon (on the hour & half past) & back again. Our friendly and helpful drivers will try to accommodate your needs during this time. If you need a lift just wave!
Cycle Paths & Routes
Whilst at Bluestone, you’re welcome to explore our 500 acres at your leisure. However, for the keen cyclist or those who just fancy a quick spin, check out these great cycle routes near Bluestone.
Guided Cycle Ride
Every Wednesday and Sunday at 10am a FREE guided cycle ride will depart from bike hire. A water bottle is essential or please bring refreshments.
Back to Manage Your Booking