Whether it is your first time visiting a spa or you’re a regular visitor we want every guest to feel welcome and comfortable at the Well Spa Retreat. We have put together a guide which is outlined below or the full version can be viewed here.
- Please arrive up to 2 hours before hand to use the Spa Facilities included as part of your 50 minute treatment. Our facilities open at 9am where you’ll be greeted by our friendly reception team.
- Check in
- You’ll be accompanied to the consultation lounge where you will complete a lifestyle questionnaire.
- Locker Key
- Once completed, hand £1 to reception and you’ll receive a locker key before being shown to the changing area by one of our spa assistants.
- Changing Area
- You can get into your swimwear, and slip comfortably into your fluffy robe and spa footwear. You’ll then be taken to the thermal suite.
- Thermal Suite Tour
- These facilities can be used at leisure but your spa assistant will recommend how best to utilise them and tips and hints can be found in our full online guide. All we ask is for you to respect others relaxation time during your visit.
- Caffi Môr
- If you wish to dine in Cafe Môr please mention at the time of booking or at the reception desk upon arrival.
- End of your Spa Journey
- On completing your thermal spa experience and enjoying any booked treatments you will then head back to our reception area – our reception team will ensure that you have everything you need before re-entering reality.
If you are visiting the Well Spa Retreat for one of our express treatments please arrive 15 minutes before your booking. On arrival you will be greeted in the very same welcoming way and taken into our Cwtch area where you can relax before meeting your personal therapist.