Spas can be much like a gym if you’re not used to the environment – a daunting feat of etiquette. Questions are often easier avoided than queried. Have no fear; we are very keen to ensure that each and every guest feels welcome and comfortable at the Well Spa Retreat. We have put together a guide to Spa etiquette, which we hope will be useful to even the most experienced of wellness fans;
For the Thermal Suite and 50 minute treatments:
- Arrive at the Well Spa Retreat – you’ll be greeted by our friendly reception team
- Check in for your treatment and you’ll be escorted to the consultation lounge where you will complete a lifestyle questionnaire
- Once completed, hand £1 to reception and you’ll receive a locker key before being shown to the changing area by one of our spa assistants
- You’ll be directed to our changing area where you can get into your swimwear and wrapped comfortably into your fluffy robe. You’ll then be escorted to the thermal suite
- The spa assistant will carry out a tour of the full thermal suite. These facilities can then be used at leisure but your spa assistant will recommend how best to utilize them
- On completing your thermal spa experience and enjoying any booked treatments you will then head back to our reception area for check out – our reception team will ensure that you have everything you need before reentering reality.
If you are visiting the Well Spa Retreat for one of our express treatments you will be greeted in the very same welcoming way and taken into our Cwtch area where you can relax before meeting your personal therapist that will join you in due course to carry out your personal consultation before beginning your treatment.