The HIVE - The NRG Lab Breakfast Reservations
Opens 24th July 2021
Enjoy delicious breakfast options without the guilt at the NRG Lab, our newest food outlet based in The Hive! Our team of chefs has designed a menu filled with tasty dishes that are also good for you, and will give you the ideal energy boost to start your day the right way!
What Will You Try?
Our menus change seasonally. For a taster of what you can enjoy at the NRG Lab, take a look at our sample menu.
Introducing The Hive
The Hive is the new home of activity and play. Completely indoors, it's filled with energy-fuelled activities, that are designed to engage the senses. The NRG Lab is the pitstop where you fuel the fun, providing you with the boost you need for a great day!
All our food outlets have enhanced health and safety measures in place and follow Welsh Government guidance for food and drink outlets. We'll update guests as soon as we can if, and when, they change. You can find the latest Welsh Government regulations and guidance, here.
If you've got any concerns, please contact the Reservations Team.
- Please ensure each person over the age of 11 wears a face mask for your booking, which will need to be worn until you are seated at your table, and also to use the facilities.
- Guests will be seated by a host, who will explain the safety process thoroughly and answer any questions
- Tables spaced out to provide distance between different diners
- Guests will only need to leave the table to use facilities
- Tables and chairs sanitised and the area surrounding the table checked thoroughly before the next party is seated
- One-way system with specific exit and entrance
- All food and drink brought to tables while maintaining social distance using drop-off zones for orders.
- All food and drink ordered must be consumed while seated.
Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in the food and retail outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort.