Treat your feet to a luxury pedicure. This treatment starts with a warm foot soak using our spa range from CND. While your feet are soaking the therapist will gently exfoliate away the dead skin cells to give the skin back its natural glow, cuticle care and nail shaping ready for the polish. A moisture boosting mask is applied to help remove any toxins for the feet.
The therapist will then remove the mask using hot towels. Your feet are then indulged in a relaxing tension relieving massage which will help remove any knots in the soles and calves. A high shine polish is applied in a colour of your choice to finish the treatment. This polish is also yours to keep.
We have had to make many changes to keep our staff and guests safe but we absolutely promise that your Well Spa experience will be relaxing, tranquil and exactly what you need.
Please be aware of the following new guidelines:
- Please shower in your lodge before and after your treatment
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment time
- Changing rooms and showers will not be in use, you will be taken directly to your personal treatment room where you will be able to change
- Spa thermal rooms, pool and cafe remain closed
- Towels and robes will not be provided or needed
- Treatments times are at 9:00, 10:30, 13:00, 14:30 and 4:00
- Please bring your lodge key card with you and if you would like to wear a mask, please bring one with you
The Thermal Suite is currently closed due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions.
Each 50-minute treatment includes a free ESPA treatment bag worth £35