Fire and Ice
A technique that has proven beneficial to soothe an aching body. There's a method behind the madness of leaping from a toasty sauna into an icy pool, and hot stone massage uses the same principle. Hot stone massage combines relaxing warmth and refreshing coolness to encourage the body to detox and heal.
This also increases lymph flow and helps to flush out waste. Heat relaxes your body in a short space of time, so your therapist can focus on a deep working of the tissues using both hot stones and hand strokes. Hot stones also increase your sense of relaxation and inner calm.
The Thermal Suite is currently closed due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions
- Changing rooms and showers will not be in use, you will be taken directly to your personal treatment room where you will be able to change
- Spa thermal rooms, pool, and cafe remain closed
- Towels and robes will not be provided or needed
- Please bring your lodge key card with you and a mask
- Please shower before your arrival at the Well Spa
- Masks must be worn throughout the spa experience