If you work hard, then let’s play harder!
Team building and staff incentives provide opportunities for businesses and organisations to get the most out of their teams.
Here at Bluestone we take that to the next level, ensuring you not only maximize your best assets – your employees – but they enjoy it so much they take what they learn back to the workplace. Use our spectacular 500 acres and numerous activities to take part in a team build day with a difference. Why not try coracle racing or raft building? Attempt our 300ft zip wire or test your nerve on our high ropes course that’s some 60ft up in the air.
Based on your key objectives we will create a bespoke itinerary just for you, anything is possible, we will make it happen. We can even theme your event; Country retreat, Harry Potter, Spy School or maybe for the environmentally aware The Green Team. We love a challenge! From your first call to make an enquiry, we will ask all the right questions to understand your objectives, needs, budgets & expectations. We will do our best to ensure you have a memorable corporate event at Bluestone.
For more information and to check availability please email email@example.com.
Team building Day from £35.00 per person
Sample itineraries – as a guide only, we can offer a variety of team development programmes to help achieve our clients goals and objectives.
Overnight breaks and day package examples.
• Orienteering challenge
• High ropes
• Earn points, earn breakfast
• Exclusive beach party in Blue Lagoon
• Woodland word search
• Exclusive use of Camp Smokey for a BBQ and a Hoe Down
• Arrive at Bluestone around 5pm
• Check into your lodges
• Welcome briefing
• Zip wire into Camp Smokey for drinks and BBQ and adapt to your surroundings
• Full cooked breakfast
• Day of activities and challenges, split into teams, the competition starts
• Morning – Tournament field activities including Archery, Laser clay & catapult
• Treasure hunt to find your lunch
• Afternoon – Woodland Warrior, Shelter Build, Tug o war, truth log, assault course finale
• Finishing the day with a themed ceremony or or your own choice of theme.
• Breakfast and depart