Blue Lagoon Terms and Conditions of Use
- Under 4 Years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 1 child in the water & facility at all times
- 4-7 Years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 2 children in the water & facility at all times
- 8-11 Years we require an adult (aged 18 years +) to remain in the building whilst any children swim or are using the facilities
- 12 + Years we do not require any supervision however 12+ swim at their own risk,
- 2x Adults with 3x Children may enter the pool at their own risk with use of a band system and disclaimer provided at reception
- 1x Adult with 2x Under 4s to be isolated in Nippers Pool, (Designated Safe Area = Nippers Cove)
General Terms and Conditions
- Bluestone reserve the right to amend opening times, facilities and prices without prior notice
- Tickets are required to scan the turnstile to gain entry and exit to the blue lagoon.
- Towels are NOT available for hire at the Blue Lagoon but can be purchased for £4 each at Blue Lagoon reception.
- Prams & pushchairs are not permitted in the water-park. A designated area is provided outside the blue lagoon.
- Swim nappies must be worn by babies and toddlers under 4 years old and can be purchased at the blue lagoon reception at a cost of £1.50 Per swim nappy.
- Please refrain from using lotions or creams on your day of arrival to help us achieve the highest standard of water quality for your comfort.
- Showering before entering the pool facilities is compulsory in the interests of bather hygiene & comfort and helping us achieve the highest standard of water quality.
- A pound coin will be required to operate the lockers. Change can be obtained at the main entrance on entry to the blue lagoon.
- The use of air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins and snorkels are not permitted.
- Any person suffering from an open wound or sore, infected eyes or discharge from the nose and ears will not be allowed entry.
- Jewellery should not be worn when using the flumes. We recommend jewellery is left at home to ensure your safety and to protect the fabrication of the pool features.
- Entry to the pool side Jacuzzi is for 16 years and over only.
- If you have been ill in the last 48hrs please do not proceed to the waterpark.
- If you have been diagnosed with Cryptosporidium please do not proceed to the water park for 14 days from diagnoses.