As well as the usual bucket and spade there are haul sand buckets and moveable features to encourage kids to use their imaginations as they play.
Ideal for giving the adults a break; there are picnic tables and seating around the sandpit, so it’s the perfect place to stop and let the kids play.
Children do need to be accompanied whilst playing in the sand
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen activities our approach will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. As a result, this activity has been reimagined and changed to fit within our new enhanced health and safety measures, without compromising on the Free Range fun!
- Set opening time 9am to 9pm
- Staff member monitoring the area and cleaning the play kit
- One-way system in and out of the play area
- Maximum numbers set for use
- Hand sanitiser stations set up at the entrance, with anyone who enters requiring to sanitise their hands first
- Adult must be there to supervise children at all times