Farmhouse Grill Reservation
Ideal for family meals, celebrations and just a good night out, the Farmhouse Grill has something for everyone. The simple menus are packed with hearty family favourites and tasty treats straight from the grill. If that's not your style, try something a little lighter.
What Will You Try?
Our menus change seasonally. For a taster of what you can enjoy at the Farmhouse Grill, take a look at our sample menu.
In line with Welsh Government guidance regarding people meeting indoors, from Monday 14th September, groups in Farmhouse Grill will be limited to include only six people aged 11 and over.
There is no limit on children under the age of 11. To discuss further, please contact the Reservations Team.
If you want to book a table, simply log into your account, book a table at your preferred time and pay the deposit.The deposit is based on the number of adults in your booking (excludes children) and will be deducted from the final bill.
- Table bookings only. (No more than six over 11s in each booking)
- Please ensure each person over the age of 11 wears a face mask for your booking, which will need to be worn until you are seated at your table, and also to use the facilities.
- Guests will be seated by host, who will explain safety process thoroughly and answer any questions
- Tables spaced out to provide distance between different diners
- Guests will only need to leave the table to use facilities
- Tables and chairs sanitised and area surrounding table checked thoroughly before next party is seated
- One-way system with specific exit and entrance
- All food and drink brought to tables, while maintaining social distance using drop-off zones for orders.