Farmhouse Grill Reservation
Ideal for family meals, celebrations, and just a good night out, the Farmhouse Grill has something for everyone. The simple menus are packed with hearty family favourites and tasty treats straight from the grill. If that's not your style, try something a little lighter.
What Will You Try?
Our menus change seasonally. For a taster of what you can enjoy at the Farmhouse Grill, take a look at our sample menu.
All our food outlets have enhanced health and safety measures in place and follow Welsh Government guidance for food and drink outlets. We'll update guests as soon as we can if, and when, they change. You can find the latest Welsh Government regulations and guidance, here.
If you've got any concerns, please contact the Reservations Team.
If you want to book a table, simply log into your account, book a table at your preferred time and pay the deposit based on the number in your party. Please book for both adults and children over 2. If you require a highchair please can you email the Reservations Team separately email@example.com
- Table bookings only.
- Please ensure each person over the age of 11 wears a face mask for your booking, which will need to be worn until you are seated at your table, and also to use the facilities.
- Guests will be seated by host, who will explain safety process thoroughly and answer any questions
- Tables spaced out to provide distance between different diners
- Guests will only need to leave the table to use facilities
- Tables and chairs sanitised and area surrounding table checked thoroughly before next party is seated
- One-way system with specific exit and entrance
- All food and drink brought to tables, while maintaining social distance using drop-off zones for orders.
Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in food and retail outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort.