Oak Tree Reservation
Book a table at The Oak Tree Retaurant, serving traditional Italian dishes with a mix of Welsh. Book a table at the cosy restaurant, found above the Knights Tafarn in the heart of the Bluestone Village.
What Will You Try?
Our menus change seasonally. For a taster of what you can enjoy at the Oak Tree, take a look at our sample menu.
In line with Welsh Government guidance regarding people meeting indoors, from Monday 14th September, groups in The Oak Tree will be limited to include only six people aged 11 and over.
There is no limit on children under the age of 11. To discuss further, please contact the Reservations Team.
- Please ensure each person over the age of 11 wears a face mask for your booking, which will need to be worn until you are seated at your table, and also to use the facilities.
- Tables spaced out to provide distance between different diners
- Guests will only need to leave the table to use facilities
- Tables and chairs sanitised and area surrounding table checked thoroughly before next party is seated
- One-way system with specific exit and entrance
- All food and drink brought to tables, while maintaining social distance using drop-off zones for orders.
If you want to book a table, simply log into your account, book a table at your preferred time and pay the deposit based on the number in your party. Please book for both adults and children over 2. If you require a highchair please can you email the Reservations Team separately firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in food and retail outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort.