Oak Tree Reservation
Book a table at the Oak Tree Restaurant, serving traditional Italian dishes with a mix of Welsh. Book a table at the cosy restaurant, found above the Knights Tafarn in the heart of the Bluestone Village.
What Will You Try?
Our menus change seasonally. For a taste of what you can enjoy at the Oak Tree, take a look at our sample menu.
All our food outlets have enhanced health and safety measures in place and follow Welsh Government guidance for food and drink outlets. We'll update guests as soon as we can if, and when, they change. You can find the latest Welsh Government regulations and guidance, here.
If you've got any concerns, please contact the Reservations Team.
- Please ensure each person over the age of 11 wears a face mask for your booking, which will need to be worn until you are seated at your table, and also to use the facilities.
- Tables spaced out to provide distance between different diners
- Guests will only need to leave the table to use facilities
- Tables and chairs sanitised and area surrounding table checked thoroughly before next party is seated
- One-way system with specific exit and entrance
- All food and drink brought to tables, while maintaining social distance using drop-off zones for orders.
Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in food and retail outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort.