Flexi Booking Rate
For the ultimate flexibility around your break choose our Flexi Rate. This allows you greater freedom around how you manage your break and will give added peace of mind when there are changes to circumstances of your control.
What is the Flexi Rate?
Our new Flexi-rate is here for those times in life when the unexpected pops up to interfere with your plans. Whether it’s an illness or an appointment that you can’t afford to miss, with this option you’ll be able to move your break to a time that’s better suited to your family.
With the Flexi Rate you can:
- Move your break to another break date of the same price at no extra cost up to 21 days before your arrival date.
- Move your break to another date of a different price at no extra cost (you will be required to pay the price difference) up to 21 days before your arrival date.
- Request a full refund of your booking (minus the Flexi-rate) up to eight weeks before your arrival date after which only a voucher may be offered.
- The value of a break turned into a credit voucher (must be used within 12 months of arrival date).
How do I book the Flexi-rate?
New Bookings Online
From the 16th July 2021, the Flexi-rate will be available during your booking journey. Simply add this element to your break.
New Bookings Via Phone
Contact our Reservations team on 01834 862 400 who can also apply it to your booking.
How do I use the Flexi-rate?
If you need to make a change under the Flexi-rate simply contact our Reservations team via email Flexi@bluestonewales.com and include the following information, and we will reply within 5 days.
- Booking confirmation Number
- Information surrounding request
- Requested dates or voucher request
Flexi Rate Terms and Conditions:
1. FLEXI is only available to new bookings made and is not available currently to existing bookings. (we hope to offer this in the near future)
2. FLEXI bookings can be amended on a price paid, like for like basis up to 21 days in advance of your arrival date.
3. FLEXI bookings can have the value paid, turned into a credit voucher which must be used within 12 months of the arrival date to book a future available break.
4. FLEXI bookings can request a refund of the booking (minus the FLEXI fee up to 8 weeks of the arrival date after which only credit will be offered.)
5. Any increased values must be paid prior to 12 weeks of your arrival date.
6. If the moved break date is of a lower value then the price difference will be offered in credit to be used towards or during a future break. No refund of the price difference will be offered.
7. Once a break has been amended or accepted as a voucher the value cannot be redeemed as cash or refunded.
8. Previous discounted rates or offer codes cannot be carried over to the new arrival date.
9. The Lowest Price Guarantee still applies to bookings made on the FLEXI rate but must be compared to the same booking detail Flexi Rates only.
10. FLEXI rate is only available for a break date if shown as bookable online and when booking more than 12 weeks in advance. Standard Booking terms and conditions also apply and can be found below.
Standard Booking terms and conditions also apply and can be found below.