St Dwynwen's Day Competition
Celebrate the Welsh day of love, with a golden treat from the heart of Wales.
This St Dwynwen's Day we’ve teamed up with Clogau to offer our guests a real treat as they celebrate the Welsh saint of lovers. Now more than ever it’s so important to appreciate those we care about and this is the perfect way to spoil your nearest and dearest. Celebrating Welsh heritage, Clogau jewellery is seen as an heirloom with both a personal and cultural meaning and a permanent tie to Wales, and something valuable to pass down the generations. Every piece they create contains rare Welsh gold and has been the gold of choice for the royal family for over 100 years - perfect for Welsh lovers!
How To Enter
For your chance to win a £200 voucher to spend at Clogau and buy your own piece of Welsh gold to cherish forever, simply click the link below. The competition closes and the winner will be contacted on the 15th of February 2021. Pob Lwc!
**This competition has closed**
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner of the competition will be chosen at random, and will receive the prize of a £200 Clogau gift voucher.
2. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
3. Giftcards cannot be used towards the minimum spend to qualify for promotions.
4. Other T’s & C’s apply and can be found on Clogau’s website here: https://www.clogau.co.uk/termsandconditions.aspx
5. Competition closes at 11.59pm on 14th February 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The winner will be contacted by our team on 16th February and asked to supply their address.
7. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Employees of Bluestone National Park Resort or their close family members are not permitted to enter the competition.
9. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social network.