You're going to need to unleash your inner warrior when taking on the challenge of axe throwing. An exhilarating experience, the session will introduce you to the basics of axe throwing techniques.
If you don't think you have what it takes - don't be put off! The session is ideal for beginners to grasp the fundamentals of this exciting sport, with instructors on hand to offer advice and guidance on what you might need to improve.
Once you get to grips with the axe, it's time to find out how much you've learned in our friendly competition with your fellow throwers.
Meet at the Tournament Field five minutes before your session is due to begin to meet your instructor. Please bring proof of your booking with you.
Suitable clothing for outdoor activity and weather conditions. Closed toe footwear (trainers/flat boots) only. No heels/sandals.
Staff led session, but parental involvement for under-14s is encouraged
Can watch and give encouragement from behind the fence
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen activities our approach will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. As a result, this activity has been reimagined and changed to fit within our new enhanced health and safety measures, without compromising on the Free Range fun!
- Protective Measures: toilets nearby for hand washing pre-session and advised at completion
- Physical Distancing: session numbers reduced to four (unless the whole group is in the same family bubble, then can be increased to a maximum of eight). Social distancing via briefing and when collecting axes. Exclusive bay area for users at a socially distant outdoor space. Signage placed around the area to remind everyone of the social distancing guidelines
- Limited Contact Enhancements: instructor led session with verbal communication from a distance
- Increased and Enhanced Cleaning: after each session, 15-minutes is set aside for sanitising equipment and targets. Guests asked if any prior flu like illness. Guests issued with own axes. Sanitiser to be available between use
- Communication with Staff: all team members have been given new enhanced training to listen to any concerns you may have, we will take immediate action to place you at ease during the session. Face mask, visor, apron and gloves may be used by instructor if required