A unique experience like no other, SkyWalk is our multi-level, bespoke aerial adventure course in Serendome.
Designed for all levels of ability, the giant climbing frame is built over seven towers with 24 bespoke climbing stations spread across three levels. On your journey through SkyWalk you’ll tackle rope ladders, hanging discs, climbing walls, different moving elements and even ride a bicycle suspended 50ft in the air.
The 1.5 hour session includes a safety talk about how to navigate around the frame and get you fitted into your harness. Once you’re set-up, you will have the freedom to roam the adventure course at your leisure.
If you’re not sure about some of the activities, you can skip them and come back to them later or just concentrate on your favourites. Choose the easiest path, start from the bottom or the top – it’s up to you.
- Participants must be 8+ years and 1.25m to take part in activity
- Those between 1.25m and 1.4m height must be accompanied by a participating, paying adult
- Those over 1.4m tall can be unaccompanied
- Max weight 18.9st/120kg
Sky Walk takes place in Serendome and is clearly visible from the viewing platform in front of the entrance. Please arrive 10 minutes before your session is due to begin so you can meet your instructor and complete safety and health checks.
Please wear appropriate clothing for your comfort and safety. Closed toe shoes are required (e.g. trainers/flat boots)
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen activities our approach will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. As a result, this activity has been reimagined and changed to fit within our new enhanced health and safety measures, without compromising on the Free Range fun!
- Protective Measures: reduced our numbers to six per session and 18 in total on the climbing frame, unless they are in the same family bubble. Toilets nearby for hand washing pre-session and advised at completion
- Physical Distancing: floor markings for where guests are to stand , spectators are outside of this area. Signage placed around the area to remind everyone of the social distancing guidelines. Changed access and egress arrangements for the activity
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: instructor led session with verbal communication from a distance. Safety brief to remind you of any one person per platform (unless you’re in the same family bubble). PPE to be worn by instructor when social distancing isn't possible e.g. checking harness is safe
- Increased and Enhanced Cleaning: touch points sanitised between and during session. Hand sanitiser available on course. Guests asked if any prior flu like symptoms. Harnesses sanitised pre use and post session
- Enhanced Communication with Staff: all team members have been given new enhanced training to listen to any concerns you may have, we will take immediate action to place you at ease during the session. Face mask, visor, apron and gloves may be used for instructor if required.