Blue Lagoon Terms and Conditions
All guests are expected to accept and adhere to our terms and conditions while using the Blue Lagoon Water Park. If you have any queries regarding our policies, please get in touch.
Full Terms and Conditions
All children under the age of 12 need to be supervised during their visit to the Blue Lagoon
- For children aged 2 and under, supervision is one adult (aged 18+ years) to accompany one child in the water and facilities at all time
- For children aged 2 to 12, supervision is one adult (aged 18+ years) to accompany up to two children in the water and facilities at all times
For children over 12 years we do not require any supervision, however, they swim at their own risk
General Terms and Conditions
- Bluestone reserve the right to amend opening times, facilities, and prices without prior notice
- Tickets are required to scan the turnstile to gain entry and exit to the blue lagoon.
- Towels are NOT available for hire at the Blue Lagoon but can be purchased for £6.00 each at Blue Lagoon reception.
- Prams and pushchairs are permitted in the Water Park. A designated area is in the reception area.
- Swim nappies must be worn by babies and toddlers under 3 years old and are available at the Blue Lagoon reception for free.
- Please be aware that the roof does not protect from UV rays, so proceed as if you were outside in regards to sun protection.
- Showering before entering the pool facilities is compulsory in the interests of bather hygiene & comfort and helping us achieve the highest standard of water quality.
- A pound coin will be required to operate the lockers. Change can be obtained at the main entrance on entry to the blue lagoon.
- The use of air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins, and snorkels are not permitted.
- Any person suffering from an open wound or sore, infected eyes, or discharge from the nose and ears will not be allowed entry.
- Jewellery should not be worn when using flumes. We recommend jewellery is left at home to ensure your safety and to protect the fabrication of the pool features.
- Entry to the poolside Jacuzzi is for 12 years and over only.
- If you have been ill in the last 48hrs please do not proceed to the waterpark.
- If you have been diagnosed with Cryptosporidium please do not proceed to the water park for 14 days from diagnosis.