Blue Lagoon Terms and Conditions
All guests are expected to accept and adhere to our terms and conditions while using the Blue Lagoon Water Park. If you have any queries regarding our policies, please get in touch.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Under 4 Years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 1 child in the water & facility at all times
- 4-7 Years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 2 children in the water & facility at all times
- 8-11 Years we require an adult (aged 18 years +) to remain in the building whilst any children swim or are using the facilities
- 12 + Years we do not require any supervision however 12+ swim at their own risk,
- 2x Adults with 3x Children may enter the pool leaving the designated safe area with a 1:1 ratio with the use of a band system and disclaimer provided at reception
- 1x Adult with 2x Under 4s to be isolated in Nippers Pool, (Designated Safe Area = Nippers Cove)
General Terms and Conditions
- Bluestone reserve the right to amend opening times, facilities, and prices without prior notice
- Tickets are required to scan the turnstile to gain entry and exit to the blue lagoon.
- Towels are NOT available for hire at the Blue Lagoon but can be purchased for £5 each at Blue Lagoon reception.
- Prams & pushchairs are not permitted in the water-park. A designated area is provided outside the blue lagoon.
- Swim nappies must be worn by babies and toddlers under 3 years old and are available at the Blue Lagoon reception for free.
- Please be aware that the roof does not protect from UV rays, so proceed as if you were outside in regards to sun protection.
- Showering before entering the pool facilities is compulsory in the interests of bather hygiene & comfort and helping us achieve the highest standard of water quality.
- A pound coin will be required to operate the lockers. Change can be obtained at the main entrance on entry to the blue lagoon.
- The use of air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins, and snorkels are not permitted.
- Any person suffering from an open wound or sore, infected eyes or discharge from the nose and ears will not be allowed entry.
- Jewellery should not be worn when using flumes. We recommend jewellery is left at home to ensure your safety and to protect the fabrication of the pool features.
- Entry to the poolside Jacuzzi is for 12 years and over only.
- If you have been ill in the last 48hrs please do not proceed to the waterpark.
- If you have been diagnosed with Cryptosporidium please do not proceed to the water park for 14 days from diagnosis.
- Due to limited Christmas Day availability, please call reception on 01834 862410 to check availability and book to avoid disappointment.
Already a customer
New to Bluestone?
Get access to a range of exclusive services, such as personalised recommendations, special offers and more!
Registering opens up a far richer, personalised experience on the Bluestone website. Manage your booking, save accommodation searches and get tailored suggestions just for you!