Blue Lagoon Terms and Conditions
All guests are expected to accept and adhere to our terms and conditions while using the Blue Lagoon Water Park. If you have any queries regarding our policies, please get in touch.
Full Terms and Conditions
The supervision requirements are as follows:
- 3 years and under we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 1 child in the water & facility at all times
- 4 - 7 years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 2 children in the the water & facility at all times
- 8 - 11 years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 2 children in the water & facility at all times
- 12+ years we do not require any supervision however 12+ swim at their own risk
- 2x adults with 3x children may enter the pool leaving the designated safe area with a 1:1 ratio with the use of a band system and disclaimer provided at reception
- 1x adult with 2x under 4s to be isolated in Nippers Pool, (Designated Safe Area = Nippers Cove)
General Terms and Conditions
- Bluestone reserve the right to amend opening times, facilities, and prices without prior notice.
- Towels are NOT available for hire at the Blue Lagoon but can be purchased for £6.00 each at Blue Lagoon reception.
- Prams and pushchairs are permitted in the Water Park. A designated area is in the reception area.
- Swim nappies must be worn by babies and toddlers under 3 years old and are available at the Blue Lagoon reception for free.
- Please be aware that the roof does not protect from UV rays, so proceed as if you were outside in regards to sun protection.
- Showering before entering the pool facilities is compulsory in the interests of bather hygiene & comfort and helping us achieve the highest standard of water quality.
- Lockers are free.
- The use of air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins, and snorkels are not permitted.
- Any person suffering from an open wound or sore, infected eyes, or discharge from the nose and ears will not be allowed entry.
- Jewellery should not be worn when using flumes. We recommend jewellery is left at home to ensure your safety and to protect the fabrication of the pool features.
- Entry to the poolside Jacuzzi is for 12 years and over only.
- If you have been ill in the last 48hrs please do not proceed to the waterpark.
- If you have been diagnosed with Cryptosporidium please do not proceed to the water park for 14 days from diagnosis.
* Under current restrictions poolside is closed to spectators, therefore, children aged 8 to 11 require one adult to accompany them in the water and facilities at all times.