Safety Measures: Food and Drink
Delicious, local food a huge part of the Bluestone experience and we love giving our guests a chance to sample the best that Pembrokeshire has to offer. Find out more about how we're making sure you don't have to compromise on delicious meals while keeping you safe.
The Farmhouse Grill Simple, tasty food using only the best local produce and lovingly prepared. Perfect for a family occasion, or just a chance to spoil yourself.
The Knights Tafarn Pub favourites and delicious family meals, it's traditional pub food we all love to indulge in.
Oak Tree Restaurant Traditional Italian cuisine, with a touch of Welsh magic, try tasty pizzas and pasta dishes, with a range of sides available.
You can find out more about all our outlets at Bluestone, on our main Food and Drink page, here.
What We're Doing To Help
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
Alongside Welsh Government requirements, we are implementing the following measures in all food and drink outlets:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Using clear screens, where needed, to protect guests and staff
- Asking guests to follow strict entrance and exit restrictions
- Implementing queue management measures where needed with floor markings and visible indicators to enforce social distancing
- Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in food outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort
- We are strictly following all Welsh Government guidance and it is necessary for our guests to do the same. If you have not already done so, please visit the Welsh Government website for further information.
Get In Touch
We know you'll all have different and specific questions that may not be answered here, so please get in touch with us and we'll do our best to help.