Safety Measures: Food and Drink
We're now cashless! Please remember Bluestone now only accepts card transactions in shops and restaurants.
Delicious, local food is a huge part of the Bluestone experience and we love giving our guests a chance to sample the best that Pembrokeshire has to offer. Find out more about how we're making sure you don't have to compromise on delicious meals while keeping you safe.
Dining on Resort
The majority of outlets are now open, all with health and safety restrictions in place to keep you safe, and we ask that you and your group familiarise yourself with them before your stay.
Please remember while we are excited that most of our outlets are open, we are still operating within uncertain times and all guidance, opening times, and menus are subject to change.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend checking your Digital Welcome Pack on arrival or speaking to Guest Services to find out what's available during your break and do not rely on previous break experience.
We are making every effort to provide the best food experience possible under difficult circumstances and are grateful for your ongoing understanding and we will be doing everything we can to ensure your dining experience is a great one!
You can find out more about all our outlets at Bluestone, on our main Food and Drink page, here.
The Fish Shack and the Blue Lagoon Cafe remain closed for the current time.
What We're Doing To Help
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
Alongside Welsh Government requirements, we are implementing the following measures in all food and drink outlets:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Using clear screens, where needed, to protect guests and staff
- Asking guests to follow strict entrance and exit restrictions
- Implementing queue management measures where needed with floor markings and visible indicators to enforce social distancing
- Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in food outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort
- We are strictly following all Welsh Government guidance and it is necessary for our guests to do the same. If you have not already done so, please visit the Welsh Government website for further information.
Get In Touch
We know you'll all have different and specific questions that may not be answered here, so please get in touch with us and we'll do our best to help.