Combining the beauty of nature with creativity, Nature Art takes you deep into the woodland where you’ll use the inspiration of your surroundings and materials to create your own works of art.
It's a great chance to get out into the forest and discover a new way to explore and enjoy your surroundings. Using items only found in the woodland, together you’ll create an array of different crafts including leaf mascots, forest marks, and wax rubbing flags.
You’ll be able to leave your own mark on the forest too, by making your very own clay face on one of our trees along the nature trail. Your masterpiece will be left after the session for other explorers to enjoy – why not come back and spot yours later in your break?
The session is led by our Free Rangers who will teach you how to forage for natural materials and can answer any questions about our woodland.
You’ll leave with muddy hands from crafting, painting, and exploring; tired legs from adventuring, and a huge smile on your face!
COVID-19: Due to Welsh Government restrictions this activity is *currently* available but with restrictions: 4 to 7 years, parental supervision not required. For an up-to-date list of what's available right now on the resort, check our reopening information, or contact us directly.
Meet at Ranger HQ ten minutes before activity is due to begin
Lunch is made up of:
- Cheese or ham sandwich, or hotdog (changes seasonally)
- Crisps, chocolate bar or fruit
Please notify us of any allergies ahead of arrival, by calling our sales team on 01834 862400
Suitable clothing for outdoor activity and for the weather conditions. Closed toe footwear i.e. trainers/wellies only.
Please provide a water bottle/flask for each child
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen activities our approach will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. As a result, this activity has been reimagined and changed to fit within our new enhanced health and safety measures, without compromising on the Free Range fun!
- Protective Measures: toilets nearby for hand washing pre-session and advised at completion. Packed lunch (sealed) for each child
- Physical Distancing: session numbers reduced to eight. Social distancing will be controlled by the instructor, with up to four participants per table. Social distancing maintained during the walk around the resort
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: instructor led session with verbal communication from a distance
- Increased and Enhanced Cleaning: touch points, equipment sanitised pre and post session. Hand sanitiser available on course. Guests asked if any prior flu like symptoms.
- Enhanced Communication with Staff: all team members have been given new enhanced training to listen to any concerns you may have, we will take immediate action to place you at ease during the session. Face mask, visor, apron and gloves may be used for instructor if required.