Sky Walk Mini
The 30-minute obstacle course has been designed specifically for little ones and includes a range of bespoke obstacles for them to overcome.
The accompanied session allows one adult to encourage the child from the ground, as they navigate around SkyWalk Mini. How much of a challenge will depend on how active your child is, so feel free to contact us to find out if they’d be better suited to Sky Walk.
COVID-19: Due to Welsh Government restrictions this activity is *currently* available but with restrictions: Under-7s, parent to accompany 1:1. For an up-to-date list of what's available right now on the resort, check our reopening information, or contact us directly.
This activity is aimed at children aged 3 - 8 years, but can be carried out by older children if the larger Sky Walk is too much of a challenge. The child must be between 1m and 1.3m.
Sky Walk Mini takes place in Serendome and is clearly visible from the viewing platform in front of the dome entrance. Please arrive 10 minutes before your session is due to begin, so you can meet your instructor and complete safety and health checks.
Please wear appropriate clothing for your comfort and safety. Closed toe shoes are required (e.g. trainers/flat boots).
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen activities our approach will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. As a result, this activity has been reimagined and changed to fit within our new enhanced health and safety measures, without compromising on the Free Range fun!
- Protective Measures: reduced our numbers to six per session and reduced adult assistance to 1:1. Toilets nearby for hand washing pre-session and advised at completion.
- Physical Distancing: floor markings for where guests are to stand, spectators are outside of this area. Signage placed around the area to remind everyone of the social distancing guidelines. Changed access and egress arrangements for the activity.
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: instructor led session with verbal communication from a distance. Safety brief to remind you of one x adult per child and assistance from the ground only. One x child per platform unless they are in the same family bubble. PPE to be worn by instructor when social distancing isn't possible e.g. checking harness is safe.
- Increased and Enhanced Cleaning: touch points sanitised between and during session. Hand sanitiser available on course. Guests asked if any prior flu like symptoms. Harnesses sanitised pre use and post session.
- Enhanced Communication with Staff: all team members have been given new enhanced training to listen to any concerns you may have, we will take immediate action to place you at ease during the session. Face mask, visor, apron and gloves may be used for instructor if required.