Bluestone X Aquaplanet Terms and Conditions
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random and will receive the prize of a 3-night weekend break, staying in accommodation that sleeps up to 6 people worth £1035, arriving on Friday 20th October 2023, including 6x complimentary tickets to our Pumpkin Lab Show, a choice of paddle board worth up to £600 RRP, alongside accessories of the following; Buoyancy aid (£39.99), Quick Release Belt, (£16.99), Compact Electric Pump, (£69.99).
- The closing date for entry is 30th August. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner must claim their Bluestone break within 14 days and has 3 months to claim their Aquaplanet prize.
- Winning this competition will not entitle the winner to a refund or exchange of an already purchased (existing) Bluestone break.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Break cannot be resold, exchanged, or moved and no cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- No purchase for this competition is necessary, winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- The prize contents are strictly stated above and do not include travel or and from the prize location and or other activities or added extras.
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social network.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The selected Aquaplanet paddleboard and safety equipment will be posted via tracked delivery and the promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter nor immediate family members.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Competition is only open to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland).
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the prize in question.
Already a customer
New to Bluestone?
Get access to a range of exclusive services, such as personalised recommendations, special offers and more!
Registering opens up a far richer, personalised experience on the Bluestone website. Manage your booking, save accommodation searches and get tailored suggestions just for you!