Response to the Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID - 19)

Information and Guidance

In light of the uncertainty we face following the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure all guests that their welfare is paramount and we are closely monitoring the situation daily. 

If you have any concerns about Coronavirus please revisit this webpage daily for our latest statement and information.

Statement: March 25th 2020

Thank you so much for your continued support and patience during this extremely challenging time. As the situation continues to unfold, we have made the decision that it is safest for our teams - including our contact centre - to work from home wherever possible. 

This transition is likely to take a little while as our staff and systems adapt to the change. We are incredibly grateful if you can continue to bear with us. We appreciate that you will be keen to have confirmation of the status of your booking and you can be assured that we will resume our sales administration activities as soon as we can. Please also disregard any remaining balance payment requests you may have received as these are being paused with immediate effect. 

We will provide a further update as soon as our excellent call centre team are back up and running remotely. In the meantime, this comes with our sincere thanks for your understanding - and very best wishes from the whole Bluestone Team.

Statement: March 20th 2020 

Thank you so much for continuing to support Bluestone at this difficult time however in light of the government’s announcements and guidance this evening, with the welfare of our guests, staff and our stakeholders paramount; it is with a very heavy heart that we have had to make the difficult decision to close the resort from Monday 23rd March until Monday 27th April 2020

 For guests due to arrive within this time please find an updated form below, where you can select whether you wish to receive a refund, or move your break to a future date. If you have already filled in the form and requested to move your break, then not to worry our team will still be in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your preference. 

 For guests arriving on Monday 23rd March, we will be in touch with you tomorrow to discuss your preferred option as our priority. With this in mind we would kindly ask all guests who are due to arrive after this date to refrain from calling the sales and reservations line until Monday to allow us to look after those with imminent arrivals. 

 This decision has been made in light of challenging and unprecedented conditions for the whole of the UK as a result of the uncertainty caused by COVID-19, and particular challenges facing the hospitality industry. We have made this decision to protect the potential risk to public health, and significant concerns among our guests, staff and the wider Bluestone family. 

 The welfare of our staff remains a key priority and we also remain in close contact with our local supply chain across Pembrokeshire and South West Wales as we are aware that this unavoidable decision will have a knock-on effect on the wider economy. 

 This is an incredibly difficult time for the whole of Pembrokeshire, Wales and the United Kingdom and our thoughts are with those affected by this rapidly changing situation. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you to Bluestone National Park Resort in the future.

Advice For Future Guests

 Please have the lead booker of your break fill out the below form if you are arriving up to and including April 26th 2020.

If your circumstances allow, our team would love to welcome you back at another time, this will mean you have a holiday to look forward to in the future, will help us sustain our large workforce and the local businesses and communities we support.

We do hope you will move your break, if you do, to show our appreciation we will give you a £100 gift voucher to use onsite during your rebooked break.

We understand that this will not be possible for everyone and if you prefer a refund you may of course choose this option and refunds will be processed within 28 days.