Film and Fun Night
Join us at the Free Ranger’s Film and Fun Night and you’ll get the chance to watch a movie, make friends, and have fun along the way too. There's nothing like a night at the movies with friends and by the end of the night, you'll be surrounded by a whole group of new ones. We start with a game so everyone can get to know each other, and then it's time to settle in for the big screen showing!
Taking place in the Village Hall, on the outskirts of the Bluestone Village, the unaccompanied activity is a great chance for children to enjoy some freedom during their break and relax in a safe and relaxed atmosphere.
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen activities our approach will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. As a result, this activity has been reimagined and changed to fit within our new enhanced health and safety measures, without compromising on the Free Range fun!
- Protective Measures: toilets nearby for handwashing pre-session and advised at the completion
- Physical Distancing: Socially distanced movies, games carried out from a distance with all equipment being taken home. Safe 2m distanced areas clearly marked. Floor markings in place to encourage social distancing
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: verbal communication provided by ushers at a safe distance. Screen for greeting
- Increased and Enhanced Cleaning: theatre tiers cleaned after each use
- Enhanced Communication with Staff: all team members are equipped to listen to any concerns you may have and will immediately take appropriate action to put you at ease during the session.
- Location: Village Hall