In the wrong place? This page is only for guests staying with us after 2nd October 2020. If your break is before that date you won't be able to book on this page, instead please log into your account and book your High Ropes session here.
Step into the woodland arena and discover who the real warriors are with our exhilarating laser combat games.
This activity isn’t for the faint-hearted and will get your blood-pumping and adrenaline going as you strategise how to beat your opponent in a series of exciting challenges.
Your group will have to work together to take down your opponents in games like Last Man-Standing, Capture the Flag and Protect the General. Whether you stick with your mates or mix the groups up so you're pitted against your friends - remember there can only be one winner! You’re going to need quick-thinking, a good aim and just a touch of combat skill to emerge victorious – or you could just be a natural.
Laser tag is less messy and painful than other similar combat games like paint-balling, so why not see if you’ve got what it takes?
Meet at the Activity Shed at the top of the Steep Ravine ten minutes before your session is due to begin. You will meet your instructor and complete safety and health checks. Please bring proof of booking
Parent/Guardian required to fill out disclaimer on arrival. Children under 18 required to be dropped off and collected by adult
Minnimum age 8+ or 7 yrs if accompanied by an adult
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen activities our approach will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. As a result, this activity has been reimagined and changed to fit within our new enhanced health and safety measures, without compromising on the Free Range fun!
- Protective Measures: reduced number to ten unless all participants are in the same family bubble. Toilets nearby for hand washing pre-session and advised at completion
- Physical Distancing: signage placed around the area to remind everyone of the social distancing guidelines. Social distancing maintained as you walk through the ravine to tackle the elements. Teams made up of family group units wherever possible regardless of size to bring the bluestone quirk to the session
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: instructor led session with verbal communication from a distance
- Increased and Enhanced Cleaning: touch points and equipment sanitised pre and post session. Hand sanitiser available on course. Guests asked if any prior flu like-symptoms. Removed the use of bibs from the activity
- Enhanced Communication with Staff: all team members have been given new enhanced training to listen to any concerns you may have, we will take immediate action to place you at ease during the session. Face mask, visor, apron and gloves may be used for instructor if required