Blue Lagoon Water Park
The Blue Lagoon Water Park is a place where carefree summers and cold winter nights come alive with exhilarating rides down flumes, relaxing pools, and special places just for kids.
Entry is free for all staying guests, who have unlimited access to the water park, including use of the flumes and spa pools, during their stay.
Swimming with Children
We make it easy for the whole family to enjoy the Blue Lagoon. There are special areas for under-5s and the gently sloping pool means it's easy for nervous swimmers to find their feet.
While they might be fun, unfortunately, we can't allow air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins, and snorkels within the Blue Lagoon Water Park. Swimming aids are welcomed.
With River and the features back online, the supervision policy has now returned to its original status.
The supervision requirements are as follows:
All children under the age of 8 years , regardless of swimming ability must be supervised in the water, in close proximity, by an adult.
12+ years do not require any supervision however 12+ swim at their own risk.
2x Adults with 3x children may enter the pool leaving the designated safe area with a 1:1 ratio with the use of a band system and disclaimer provided at reception.
1x Adult with 2x under 4s to be confirmed in Nippers pool (Designed Safe Area = Nippers Cove)
To make sure every enjoys their visit, there are restrictions on certain areas of the waterpark:
- You must be 1.1 metres to ride any of the flumes at the Blue Lagoon
- The wild water slide also has an age restriction where any bather under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years+, but will still need to meet the height restriction
- Entry to the jacuzzi is for those age 16+ years only
Swim nappies must be worn by babies and toddlers under four years of age and are available for free at the Blue Lagoon reception. Swimwear must be worn above the swim nappy.
Prams and pushchairs are permitted in the water park, a designated area is in the reception area.
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen the resort our approach, will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. The following measures will be in place at the Blue Lagoon:
- Limited entry is available every 15 minutes - this is due to reduced capacity.
- Ninety-minute time slots are based on your time of arrival. There is no limit on the number of sessions for your stay.
- Spectators will not be permitted.
- Waiting times will be displayed on arrival at the Blue Lagoon and across Bluestone to keep our guests informed and updated (please see below).
- Social distancing and enhanced cleaning will be in place throughout the facility. It is important that you follow the advice and guidance of Blue Lagoon team members at all times.
- Please limit the number of items you bring with you on your visit. Towels and personal items must be kept in your locker which is free of charge and can be found on the poolside.
- Please arrive already wearing your swimwear under your clothes. Showers will be available on exit from the pool.
- The spa pool, flumes, lazy river, and water cannons will be operational.
- The indoor spa pool and wave machine will remain closed and will be kept under constant review.
Please make yourself aware of the Blue Lagoon Terms and Conditions.