The Blue Lagoon Water Park is a place where carefree summers and cold winter nights come alive with exhilarating rides down flumes, relaxing pools, and special places just for kids.
Entry is free for all staying guests, who have unlimited access to the water park, including use of the flumes and spa pools, during their stay.
Swimming with Children
We make it easy for the whole family to enjoy the Blue Lagoon. There are special areas for under-5s and the gently sloping pool means it's easy for nervous swimmers to find their feet.
While they might be fun, unfortunately, we can't allow air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins, and snorkels within the Blue Lagoon Water Park. Swimming aids are welcomed.
All children under the age of 12 need to be supervised during their visit to the Blue Lagoon
- For children aged 2 and under, supervision is one adult (aged 18+ years) to accompany one child in the water and facilities at all time
- For children aged 2 to 12, supervision is one adult (aged 18+ years) to accompany up to two children in the water and facilities at all times
For children over 12 years we do not require any supervision, however, they swim at their own risk
Two adults with three children may enter the pool leaving the designated safe area with a 1:1 ratio with the use of a band system and disclaimer provided at reception
To make sure every enjoys their visit, there are restrictions on certain areas of the waterpark:
- You must be 1.1 metres to ride any of the flumes at the Blue Lagoon
- The wild water slide also has an age restriction where any bather under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years+, but will still need to meet the height restriction
- Entry to the jacuzzi is for those age 16+ years only
Swim nappies must be worn by babies and toddlers under four years of age and are available for free at the Blue Lagoon reception. Swimwear must be worn above the swim nappy.
Prams and pushchairs are permitted in the water park, a designated area is in the reception area.
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen the resort our approach, will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. The following measures will be in place at the Blue Lagoon:
- Limited entry is available every 15 minutes - this is due to reduced capacity (see below for more information)
- Ninety-minute time slots are based on your time of arrival. There is no limit on the number of sessions for your stay.
- Spectators will not be permitted.
- Waiting times will be displayed on arrival at the Blue Lagoon and across Bluestone to keep our guests informed and updated (please see below).
- Social distancing and enhanced cleaning will be in place throughout the facility. It is important that you follow the advice and guidance of Blue Lagoon team members at all times.
- Please limit the number of items you bring with you on your visit. Towels and personal items must be kept in your locker which is free of charge and can be found on the poolside.
- Please arrive already wearing your swimwear under your clothes. Showers and dryers won’t be available on exit from the pool.
- To ensure safety is maintained in the pool the following will not be operating: Lazy River, Water Cannons, wave machine, guest showers. The indoor spa pool will operate with additional controls.
Please make yourself aware of the Blue Lagoon Terms and Conditions.