The Blue Lagoon Water Park is a place where carefree summers and cold winter nights come alive with exhilarating rides down flumes, relaxing pools and special places just for kids.
Entry is free for all staying guests, who have unlimited access to the water park, including use of the flumes and spa pools, during their stay.
Swimming with Children
We make it easy for the whole family to enjoy the Blue Lagoon. There are special areas for under-5s and the gently sloping pool means it's easy for nervous swimmers to find their feet.
Swim nappies must be worn by babies and toddlers under four years of age and can be purchased at the Blue Lagoon reception for £1.
Swimwear must be worn above the swim nappy.
During peak periods we get to open the Blue Lagoon a little later and put on our exciting After Dark sessions, giving you a chance to enjoy extra swim time! To find out what time the Blue Lagoon is open when you visit, simply check the opening times page on the Digital Welcome Pack, or check with Guest Services.
While they might be fun, unfortunately we can't allow air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins and snorkels within the Blue Lagoon
- All children under the age of 12 need to be supervised during their visit to the Blue Lagoon
- One adult with two children under four years must remain within the Nippers Pool
- For children under four years: one adult (aged 18 years +) to accompany one child in the water and facilities at all times
- For children aged four to seven years: one adult (aged 18 years +) to accompany up to two children in the water and facilities at all times
- For children aged eight to 11 years: one adult to remain in the building while any children swim or are using the facilities
- For children 12+ years: we do not require any supervision, however, they swim at their own risk
- Two adults with three children may enter the pool leaving the designated safe area with a 1:1 ratio with the use of a band system and disclaimer provided at reception
To make sure every enjoys their visit, there are restrictions on certain areas of the waterpark:
- You must be 1.1 metres to ride any of the flumes at the Blue Lagoon
- The wild water slide also has an age restriction where any bather under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years+, but will still need to meet the height restriction
- Entry to the jacuzzi is for those age 16+ years only
Swim nappies must be worn by babies and toddlers under four years of age and can be purchased at the Blue Lagoon reception for £1. Swimwear must be worn above the swim nappy.
Prams and pushchairs are not permitted in the waterpark. A designated area is provided outside the Blue Lagoon.
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen the resort our approach, we will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. The following measures will be in place at the Blue Lagoon:
- Reduced capacity to ensure social distancing
- Closed to the public
- One-way system enforced to and from activity areas
- Hand washing stations made available to guests throughout the Blue Lagoon area
- Cleaning and disinfection of communal areas e.g. lockers
- When unable to social distance, staff will wear gloves, masks, or visor